MediaFusion is excited to announce a partnership with Computers in Ministry.
Since 1996, CIM has been a trusted information technology partner for churches, mission organizations and other faith based-organizations. From their early years in Denver, CIM has expanded nationally and now has established bases in Colorado Springs, Phoenix, Indianapolis, Seattle and other locations across the US.
“Partnership with CIM is a perfect fit for us,” says Jason Archer, Director of Strategic Partnerships. “We’re on mission together. As we meet with churches that need IT support and strategy, we can point them to CIM.”
Partnership comes easy for MediaFusion and CIM. Their friendship began when Archer was the Executive Director of Communication for Free Methodist Church, USA. “We needed major help with building an IT infrastructure from the ground up,” Archer says. “Mark and the team at CIM were integral in helping us build reliable and scalable systems that now help FMCUSA thrive today.”
CIM focuses exclusively on ministry IT. Their delivery model focuses on three core components:
- Strategy: CIM takes a mission-driven approach to IT. They maximize ministry effectiveness by bringing IT tools, budgets and initiatives into alignment with the organization’s overall mission.
- Service: CIM offers a unique blend of onsite and remote support to the ministries they serve. They work daily to deliver a “high-tech, high-touch” experience to ministry workers interacting with technology.
- Stewardship: CIM works with national vendors and suppliers to make “best-in-class” IT solutions under charity and volume discount programs.
CIM is a Microsoft Partner and offers comprehensive IT services, including:
- Cloud migrations
- Server administration
- Network administration
- Backups and disaster recovery solutions
- Software support for all donor, office, accounting and other applications
- Database design
“It’s partnerships like this one with MediaFusion that allow CIM to grow. CIM is already serving churches and mission organizations around the world. As we listen to leadership regarding their streaming/media/video content delivery needs, we’ll be able to graft Media Fusion into their strategic plans,” says Mark Johnson, CEO of Computers in MInistry.
To learn more about CIM’s services, visit their website.