- Ensure your browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Fire Fox, or Safari) is up to date.
- If unable to view the broadcast refresh your browser. Or, if after refreshing your browser fails restart your browser.
- Use a device (tablet, laptop, or desktop) that is connected to a network with at least a 1.5 Mbps download speed.
- It’s recommended that all mobile devices accessing the broadcast be connected to at least a 4G network; however, WiFi is preferred.
- Also, update Adobe Flash Player (http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/) if necessary.
- Click on the chat below if you are continuing to have problems. When starting the chat, please let us know what your
computer type is, the operating system (Windows, Mac) and version you are using, and how you are connecting to the Internet.
Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions
Adobe Flash Player software for your Windows, Mac OS, and Unix-based devices to enjoy
stunning audio/video playback, and exciting gameplay.